We respect your right to privacy and will not give your personal information to third parties.
Communication Through Email
We allow you to get on our email list by providing your email address or using our join/login system to login with various third-party credentials.
If you don't want to hear from us, please opt-out from our emails on the bottom of the email. If for some reason this does not work or you would rather contact us directly, please email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from our list.
On average, will send you approximately one to three emails a week related to the products that we feature.
We may send you service announcements or notifications.
When Your Information is Shared
For products that are coming soon, we often allow you to provide an email address to get on a product's waiting list. In this scenario your email address is shared with that product's owners so that they may add you to their waiting list.
We use a third-party login system from Janrain called Engage in order to allow you to login using your credentials from various popular third party websites. As the provider of these systems, your login and social profile data is first accessed and processed by Janrain and then sent to Erli Bird.
We may provide your information to third parties in certain situations:
- To comply with a legal request, such as a search warrant, court order, or subpoena. In such circumstances, we limit disclosure until we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary, or that it meets applicable legal standards.
- When we believe it is necessary to prevent fraud or other suspected illegal activities.
- When we believe it is required to protect our interests, rights, reputation or property, or those of our users, members, affiliates, or partners.
- We may provide your information in aggregate, without personally identifying you, to third parties for market research, analyzing user behavior, or for other business or marketing analysis.
- We may provide your personal information to third party service providers to help provide the services of the Erli Bird Website. We may use third parties to provide our underlying data network, host our web servers, provide our storage, deliver our email, process our payments, or provide our marketing material or advertisements. Through the performance of these business activities, our service providers may have access to your personal information.
- Erli Bird reserves the right to transfer your user information to a successor if interest in ownership of all or substantially all of Erli Bird were to change.
Sharing Content Publicly
Certain areas of the site allow you to share content publicy. Any information (including personally identifiable information) that you share in public areas may be viewed, stored, or otherwise used by other users. You should think carefully about what information you choose to disclose publicly.
We automatically collect certain information as you browse the Website. We collect your IP address, general location, browser type, browser software version, and other information about the device used to browse our Website and how you connect to and use our Website. We also use third party platforms to help us analyze our traffic and usage patterns at an aggregate level in order to administer and improve our Website and services.
Erli Bird works with certain third party software providers in order to provide the Website, and sections of the Website may include code or scripts from third parties. These third party software providers may have access to certain personal information collected through the Website. Google is used to provide analytics data to Erli Bird, and both Google and Erli Bird will have access to your anonymous traffic data.
When you login to our site using Facebook or otherwise link your account with Facebook or another social networking service, you permit Erli Bird to access, collect, and indefintely store and use the information made available to us through the social networking site related to your account and/or your friends accounts. The information you allow Erli Bird to access is dependent on your privacy settings at the applicable third party site and made available to Erli Bird upon clicking "accept", "allow" or other similar term.
We will take appropriate industry-standard precautions to protect your information and prevent the access, misuse or loss of your data. Your information is stored behind physical and software firewalls, and access is only permitted to authenticated sessions initiated on Erli Bird servers. The network on which Erli Bird hardware and software resides provides protection for Denial of Service Attacks, Man in the Middle Attacks, IP Spoofing, and Packet Sniffing. The data centers used to host Erli Bird servers are protected by physical access control, video surveillance, and intrusion detection systems.
However, no amount of physical or virtual security is impenetrable. We try hard to keep your data private and secure, but we cannot guarantee privacy or security. Erli Bird has no control over the actions of other users with whom you may share your information. Furthermore, the security and stability of the Erli Bird Website is reliant on hardware and software which can fail and other factors that could potentially compromise your information, such as unauthorized user access or the actions of hackers. All sharing of personal and Project information through the Erli Bird Website is done at your own risk.